Learning Center (LC):
Blended learning model of Technology skills along with other necessary Employable skills need not only effectively meet the varied needs of Internees but also make it more learners centric and adaptive.
- Objective based – Session Plan-Each session with Well defined Objective
- Skill Based - Workbook-Each learning session followed with an activity in Delivery Centre to prove the concept learnt
- Integrated Approach of different skills and how to apply that knowledge in real life scenarios
- Sessions delivered by Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Curriculum designed based on Industry Requirements
Delivery Center (DC) :
DC is Virtual Work Place; Internees are expected to display Professionalism in every activity they do. It is a place where internee applies and practices the concepts learnt from Learning Centre and Leadership training.
- Transformation of knowledge into skills through ‘Experiential Learning’.
- Internees apply their theoretical skills in the practical world thus enabling them to adapt to the industry environment
- Project-centric approach, exposure to all the operations and processes of real life work environment
- Develop their problem solving skills and demonstrate their knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities
- Leads to experience & Develops Skill
- Drives on Project plan, Delivery Schedule, Milestones, Time log, Appraisals, meetings
Leadership qualities and team spirit are two other major qualities that are needed in the corporate world. Secured life style provided by the parents, the individual performance based learning system has subdued the qualities and the need for taking initiatives, leadership and team spirit in the graduate. FS is keen and enabling them with the empowerment of these skills which are essential to be a successful professional.
- Emphasis is on overall development
- Activity driven soft skills
- Tool based self-evaluation and analysis
- Continuous analysis and improvement approach
- Industry Insight
- Individual mentoring
Other Employable Skills
|Soft skills:||Analytical Skills:||Life Skills:||English Language:|
- Positive thinking
- Change Management
- Conflict Management
- Leadership Skills
- Team Management